TEDx UWA – Harmonia and listen to the stories and discoveries of some amazing people in the Perth community. In the theme of harmony and
TEDx UWA – Harmonia and listen to the stories and discoveries of some amazing people in the Perth community.
In the theme of harmony and concord, we hope to bring the Perth community together and inspire everyone with our amazing speakers. Presented at the McCusker Auditorium in Harry Perkins, our speakers will provide insight into their stories, ambitions and discoveries. Catering will be provided and there will be opportunities to network with our wonderful speakers throughout the day.
So join us on December 5th from 10:30am to 3pm for a day of spreading ideas!
- Eric May: CEO of the Future Energy Exports CRC🔋
- Jessica Kerr: A PhD candidate at UWA Law School who has practised internationally 👩⚖️
- Mihailo Bozic: Started his own social media consulting agency 💻
- Brendan Pang: Owner of Bumplings and former Masterchef contestant 🍳
- Wendy Erber: Specialist haematologist, Professor of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, and Fellow of the Australian Academy of Health and Medical Sciences👩🔬
- Lisa Longman: Founder and Chair of The Boxing Project🗣
- Zara Torre: Founder of the tech start-up, The Difference👩💼
All Day (Saturday)(GMT-11:00) View in my time
Harry Perkins Institute of Medical Research
6 Verdun Street